Current privileges of Roll Members include:
- Receive the annual College Roll Letter, the Changing Lives newsletter and e-news bulletins.
- Come to Alumnae events including the annual Commemoration and Alumni Festival dinners, career networking events, music events and garden parties. For Commemoration we invite back alumnae for their 70th, 60th, 50th, 25th and 10th year anniversary of Matriculation and for Alumni Festival we invite back alumnae for their 55th, 40th, 30th and 20th year anniversary of coming up to Newnham.
- Dine in College three times a year. Information and a schedule of Formal Halls for 2017/18 can be found here: Formal Halls. The cost for 2016/17 was £29.00 per person inclusive of wine (£22.26 without wine). Roll Members are welcome to invite up to 3 guests (although this may be restricted on occasion for Subject Formal Halls so please do check in advance)
- Join UK and International Groups for networking and support
- Have mail forwarded for a year after graduation
- Use the Roll Office to keep in touch with contemporaries
- Stand for election to the Roll Committee
- Apply to become a Newnham Associate
- Use the Library (with prior notice to the Librarian)