MA, LLM, PhD
Volterra-Fietta Junior Research Lecturer and Director of Studies
- Volterra-Fietta Junior Research Lecturer in Law
- Director of Studies, Law (Parts IB & II)
- Mawson Research and Teaching Fellow in Law at Corpus Christi College
- Volterra Fietta Junior Research Fellow at the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law
- Affiliated Lecturer at the Faculty of Law
Andrew is the Volterra Fietta Junior Research Lecturer at Newnham College and the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law, and an Affiliated Lecturer at the Faculty of Law. In early 2018 he was elected to the Mawson Research and Teaching Fellowship in Law at Corpus Christi College.
Andrew’s PhD thesis was on the domestic liability of corporations for violations of customary international law.
International law, especially international human rights law, the use of force and laws of armed conflict, the law of immunity, international criminal law, and the relationship between international and domestic law (particularly the laws of England and Wales and United States federal law); constitutional law; and human rights.