Services for outside bodies
The College does not normally provide services for outside bodies.
Welfare and counselling
Information concerning welfare and counselling services for students may be found in the University Student Handbook.
Information about the University Counselling Service.
Information about the University’s Disability Resource Centre.
Information is also available through Cambridge University Students’ Union.
Health including medical services
Information concerning the College Nurse and health services available to students
Newnham College is a non-denominational institution which welcomes all faiths. Chaplaincy services are provided by the Dean of Chapel and Chaplain at Selwyn College, Cambridge.
Sports and recreational facilities
Advice and guidance
Student Procedures and Guidance including:
- Conditions for Membership of the College
- Academic Work: what to expect and what you must do
- Avoiding Plagiarism: advice for students
- Procedure to be followed in case of serious disciplinary offence
- Appropriate relationships between Senior Members and Students in the College setting
- Worried about failure?
- Examination failure procedure (What happens if I fail?)
- Procedure for solving problems (complaints from students)
- Guidance to students applying to the University for permission to intermit
- Request to change Tripos
- Admissions Events – Code of Practice for Student Helpers
- Fitness to Study Notice and Procedure
- Sexual Harrassment and Assault
The University’s Statutes and Ordinances