Commemoration: Saturday 10 & Sunday 11 April 2021
Whilst the situation with COVID-19 seems to be improving, we have made the decision to hold this year’s Commemoration weekend virtually. We very much plan to invite reunion years back to College at a time in the future when it is safe for us to do so.
Below you will see the full programme of events for the weekend.
Saturday 10 April
- Director of Studies Gathering with Dr Ann Mullinger for her former students of Natural Sciences, 10:30am – 11:30am
- 50th Anniversary Reunion Gathering, 12pm – 1pm
- Director of Studies Gathering with Dr Gill Sutherland for her former students of History, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- Roll Commemoration Lecture: Professor Susan Golombok (Director of the Centre for Family Research), 3pm – 4pm
- Virtual Reunion Drinks Gathering, 7pm – 8:30pm
Sunday 11 April
- Roll Annual General Meeting, 1-2 pm
Information on joining the virtual events will be shared on Friday 9 April.
All virtual events will be hosted on Zoom. To access the events you will need a free Zoom account, which can be set up on the Zoom website.
To book your place please click here.